IHLS Acceptable Items for Delivery
- Library materials, defined as items that are classified, cataloged, and available for loan.
- Items sent out from the Illinois State Library (ISL), or the Illinois Secretary of State (SOS) or IHLS.
IHLS Unacceptable Items for Delivery
- Items that are individually addressed and can be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Library newsletters which may be mailed, exchanged at networking group meetings, or obtained online.
- Bulk items intended for distribution to the public.
Delivery must be used for the transport of requested library items only.