Library/Organization Address310 N. Quincy St.
Clinton, Illinois 61727
Hourly Wage/Salary Range
About the OrganizationThe Vespasian Warner Public Library District (VWPLD) serves Clinton, Wapella, Hallsville, Lane, Dewitt and surrounding areas. We offer books, magazines, DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, audio books, eContent, videogames, public access computers, wi-fi access, learning kits, reference help and meeting rooms.
Job Description and ResponsibilitiesThe Assistant Business Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining library financial records, preparing payroll and invoices, ordering supplies and working with vendors, making bank deposits, managing library room rentals, and filling in at public desks as needed.
Minimum Requirements to Apply• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to work well with staff and the public
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
• Ability to calculate accurately and be precise in working with numbers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other general computer software
• Initiative, dependability, good judgment, tact, courtesy, and a good sense of humor
• Ability to lift at least 25 pounds, climb stairs, bend, and reach
• Valid Illinois driver’s license and reliable transportation
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
Position Start Date
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Bobbi Perryman at email@example.com. Applications must be received by 4PM, December 8, 2023.