Library/Organization Address15 Professional Park Dr
Maryville, Illinois 62062
Hourly Wage/Salary Range
About the Organization
Job Description and ResponsibilitiesMaryville Community Library is seeking candidates for a Part-Time Circulation Assistant. The Circulation Assistant will be expected to perform all daily administrative duties associated with library services. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting patrons in person, over the phone and online, basic research, and the operation of various office equipment. The ideal candidate will also assist with library programs for all ages, and will bring a dedicated work ethic along with a desire to join a great team of coworkers looking to grow the Maryville Community Library.
High School Diploma/GED required.
Previous Library experience preferred.
• Must have great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people of all ages as this position requires a high level of interaction with the public.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task while helping patrons.
• Proficiency with Windows-based computers, Microsoft Office, and internet resources
• Knowledge of Polaris/LEAP preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs is required.
• Valid Driver’s License
Schedule is approx. 8-12 hours a week and includes weekend and evening shifts.
Benefits include paid vacation and PTO.
Background check required.
Please email resume with 3 references to: email@example.com
EOE Statement: Maryville Community Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status
Minimum Requirements to Apply
Position Start Date
How to ApplyPlease email resume with 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org